Average Temperatures in Cerdyn’, Russia
- The annual average temperature in Cerdyn’, Russia is very cool at 0.3 degrees Celsius (32.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 34.7 °C (62.5°F) which is a above moderate range.
- The warmest month (July) is very mild with an average temperature of 17.4 degrees Celsius (63.32 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (very cold) having a mean temperature of -17.3 degrees Celsius (0.859999999999999 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Cerdyn’
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Cerdyn’ Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Cerdyn’
- Pecora, Russia - 526.5 kms (327.1 miles) N
- Berezovo, Russia - 591.3 kms (367.4 miles) NE
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 323.4 kms (201 miles) NE
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 687.9 kms (427.5 miles) ENE
- Ivdel', Russia - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) E
- Levsi, Russia - 517.9 kms (321.8 miles) E
- Biser, Russia - 247.4 kms (153.8 miles) SSE
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 462.5 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 465.8 kms (289.4 miles) SSE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 423.4 kms (263.1 miles) S
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 636.9 kms (395.8 miles) SE