| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cerdyn’ in January is very cold at -17.3 °C (0.859999999999999 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 49.7mm (2in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 5:55 long and the longest day is 7:46 long with an average length of 6:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Cerdyn’ January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cerdyn’, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cerdyn’:
- Pecora, Russia - 526.5 kms (327.1 miles) N
- Berezovo, Russia - 591.3 kms (367.4 miles) NE
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 323.4 kms (201 miles) NE
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 687.9 kms (427.5 miles) ENE
- Ivdel', Russia - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) E
- Levsi, Russia - 517.9 kms (321.8 miles) E
- Biser, Russia - 247.4 kms (153.8 miles) SSE
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 462.5 kms (287.4 miles) SSE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 465.8 kms (289.4 miles) SSE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 423.4 kms (263.1 miles) S
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 636.9 kms (395.8 miles) SE